The wrist shot is a sweeping motion where the puck rolls of the blade from heel to toe.
Keys to a good wrist shot include:
- start with good hockey position with knees bent and slightly bent at the waist.
- good weight transfer from back foot to front foot.
- load the puck slightly behind the back foot.
- sweep the puck while allowing the puck t roll off the blade from heel to toe.
- the top hand should pull while the bottom hand follows through to target.
- turn the wrists over toward your target on the follow through.