In this video we breakdown how to teach the forward cross overs.
- Step #1 - Outside Push
- Step #2 - Cross Over
- Step #3 - Under Push
- Outside skate pushes all the way out through the toe.
- Cross over the inside skate.
- Inside skate uses outside edge to create the under push.
- Be sure to rotate the shoulders towards the inside of the circle.
- When turning on your forehand side have two hands on the stick.
- When turning to the backhand side have one hand on stick or rotate more to have two hands on the stick.
- NEVER allow players to switch their top hands.