Draw Hockey Drills Online for Free
Draw ice hockey drills online with our new drill drawing tool that is 100% free and easy to use. Draw your own drills and download the image or pdf of your diagram.
Basic Helpful Hints When Using The Free Drill Drawing Tool
- Choose a rink/station layout from the icons at the top.
- Place your objects and players onto the ice surface.
- Use the line tools to represent players skating, passing, and handling pucks.
- Before you start over or navigate away from the page be sure to DOWNLOAD YOUR DIAGRAM.
- If you need to start over click the refresh button on your browser.
Change Colors of Objects and Lines
It is easy to change the color of any object or line using our free drill drawing tool.
- Click the painbrush tool so the color options appear.
- Select the desired color.
- Click the object or line to update the color to the selected color.
To rotate an object you can select the rotate tool and then click the object. Every time you click the object it will rotate 30 degrees clockwise.
Undo / Redo Your Steps
Use the undo and redo buttons to undo previous actions without deleting or starting over.
Progressions and Sequences
Creating series of diagrams to show a progression or sequence can help keep the drawing cleaner and easier to read. To do this use the "download as png" and "download as pdf" buttons for each progression or sequence of a drill you want to save. If you wish to provide a description for each sequence then make sure you update the desciption field and use the "download pdf" button. Do not refresh the browser as this will remove the current drawing and you will need to start over.