IHS is proud to announce Wes Wolfe, as a new contributor to IHS. Coach Wolfe is an Assistant Coach with the Erie Otters of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL).
Wes presented on Developing Hockey IQ at the Brock University High Performance Hockey Seminar and shared 6 drills with the IHS community. You can view all of his content on his contributor page or by clicking any of the links below.
Drills From Coach Wolfe
- Weak Side Attack
- Wagon Wheel
- Davos Game
- Toronto 3 on 2 (Members Only)
- Pittsburgh Attack (Members Only)
- 2 on 1 to 4 on 2 (Members Only)
Presentation From Coach Wolfe
- A clip from Coach Wolfe's presentation on Developing Hockey IQ is shown below:
- "How can habits improve Hockey IQ? By developing unconscious movements to eliminate steps in the fow of thought to streamline the decision making process." A quote from Coach Wolfe during his presentation on Developing Hockey IQ.
Thank you to Coach Wolfe for sharing with the IHS Community!