1. (0:25) What’s your earliest memory playing hockey?
2. (1:22) Why do you think hockey is the greatest game in the world?
3. (2:36) What's your first memory in the NHL, being drafted by the Blackhawks?
4. (4:00) What's your most memorable goal in your NHL career?
5. (4:40) How’d you pull off the spin-o-rama and what was the process behind it?
6. (6:17) What makes a good teammate?
7. (7:59) What was the feeling of hoisting the Stanley Cup in 1993?
8. (10:52) What advice can you give to young players trying to make their way?
9. (12:55) What was your favorite thing about coaching hockey?
10. (14:16) How did you keep your players accountable and what advice can you give other coaches?
11. (18:26) How would you get your players prepared for a big game?
12. (20:20) What advice do you have for young hockey coaches?
13. (22:04) What made you become a partner at ice hockey systems?