Slovakian Scoring Game shared by Steve Wiedler is a really fun competitive game that puts two teams against each other to try to score goals in 1v0, 2v0, 2v1, and 3v2 situations.
- Divide the team up into 2 groups
- On the whistle, one team starts (in the diagram it is green) and tries to score their first set of goals, which is a 1v0. If they score, they move onto 2v0, if they do not score, the black team is up next and they try to score their 1v0 goal.
- Both teams try to score through the 4 different situations.
- In the 2v1 and 3v2 situations the other team needs to be aware and have defenders jump out to defend the rush.
- If a team scores they continue. If they do not, the next team is up. It continues until a team scores all 4 goal situations or the coach calls time.
- Teams should be vocal and cheer for their team.
- Can set this up to be half ice (as shown in the diagram below)