The 2 V 0 Continuous Backcheck drill from TJ Manastersky, the Head Coach of Brock University, practices quick attack rushes that are under pressure from backcheckers.
- The whistle starts the drill with a 2 v 0.
- The players catch a pass from coach and attack 2 v 0. Players stop at net.
- Whistle starts next 2 v 0 and coach pass to next group.
- The first 2 v 0 now backchecks the next group that is going down 2 v 0.
- The drill is continuous.
- Offense: attack quickly & stop at net
- Backcheckers: relentless recovery with stick on ice