Neutral Zone Shock
Already a Member? Log into your account
Worked on this in practice with all my BANTAM AAA lines for about 5 minutes each. Did a few draws on the left and right NZ dots and explained in the dressing room the fine details on how it might work and when. I allowed them to call it when they saw the right opportunity to do so. We tried it unsuccessfully a few times first, reviewed our tape to see how to perfect it and VOILA!!! We had a big team who was asleep in the first period , the center-man quietly called "shock", players got in position deceptively just before the linesman dropped the puck and it worked magically. We've used it several times since with better then 50% success rate at getting the puck to the net with a quality shot and even 2 goals.
in this drill defense take the place of the wings and lock up if the face off is won.
Membership gives you access to:
- Over 550 Animated Drills & Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Use Drill Lists to Organize Content
- Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans, Drills, and Systems
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques