Designated Sniper Offensive Zone Face-Off
Already a Member? Log into your account
face off option
This play will take some time to develop, so the D need to be able to control the puck well, and make good passes.
LW will need to move quickly, around the back of the net, to create space, to receive a pass.
RW needs to hold off opposing W, slightly, to create time for D to move the puck. RW must also time the loop, so that he is crashing the slot, as the LW gets the puck. RW should take a quick shot, in the slot.
C is holding off opposing C, to give the play time to develop. C then crashes the net, looking for rebound.
Passes from D to D, D to LW, and LW to RW, need to be quick and tape to tape.
Membership gives you access to:
- Over 550 Animated Drills & Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Use Drill Lists to Organize Content
- Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans, Drills, and Systems
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques