Defensive Zone Coverage - Wingers Low
Already a Member? Log into your account
We have started implementing this coverage for our U13 team. What faceoff is everyone running in their own zone? Given that the C is covering high, it seems that the standard "Wingers drive to point, C ties up his man" isn't ideal.
Any suggestions on other methods? Maybe releasing the C to get up to the point? Weak side D takes opposing C?
For those that use this system, what type of breakout are you using?
Really this article contains huge amount of information. I think it would be helpful for all. Thank you for sharing with us. Daily Fantasy Football Sleepers for Week 1
Membership gives you access to:
- Over 550 Animated Drills & Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Use Drill Lists to Organize Content
- Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans, Drills, and Systems
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques