This is a great warm up hockey activity or station drill to incorporate into your practices. Players will love it and it helps ramp up the energy and excitement for practice.
How the game is played
- Divide players into two sides.
- Place half as many pucks as there are players along the center line.
- On the whistle players will compete for posession of a puck.
- After 30 seconds blow the whistle.
- Players without a puck have to leave the game and/or do push-ups.
- Repeat until you have a champion.