The Union Scoring Small Area Game from Topher Scott is a fun small area game where teams can score on either net. The unique setup of the nets promotes creativity, thinking outside of the box to create time & space and score goals.
- Coach chips the puck into the zone or passes to one of the players to begin the 3 vs. 3 game.
- Players can score on either net.
- Game can be stopped when a goal is scored, the goalie freezes the puck, or the coach blows the whistle. Keep score!
- Head up: Players should be aware of where the other team and their teammates are. There will be lots of creative options available if you play with your head up!
- Stick on the ice: It helps the defense angle and remove passing lanes. It helps forwards tell each other where they want a pass.
- Space: Forwards work to create time and space. Defense work to take away time and space.