The Renegade Line Rush from TJ Manastersky, the Head Coach of Brock University, practices an in tight 3 v 2, and transitions to a 5 v 5 line rush.
- On the 1st whistle, coach passes to the 3 v 2 down low group, which starts a quick attack against turned around net.
- On 2nd whistle, coach passes to any forward outside of the 3 v 2 down low group, and it starts 3 v 2 out of the corner toward the far end.
- The forwards and defense involved in the 3 v 2 down low group join to make it a 5 v 5 line rush.
- The 5 v 5 plays out until coach blows the whistle.
- Defense: Communication and sort out coverage.
- Offense: Puck moves forward at blue line, puck enters inside the dots, net drive.