Poker 2 V 2 Game
Poker 2 V 2 Game
The Poker 2 v 2 game from Kendall Coyne Schofield is a high risk/high reward game that involves two pucks. Players need to make decisions as soon as the game starts and be on alert as the game plays out.
- 1 net should be placed along each blue line in line with the neutral zone face-off circle (facing center ice)
- Players from team "X" should be lined up along the boards near one blue line
- Players from team "O" should be lined up along the boards on the other side of the ice and opposing blue line
- Goalies should be in each net
- Pucks should be at the front of each line
Play a game up to a certain amount of goals, team "X" vs team "O"
- On the whistle, 2 players from each team leave their line with one puck
- Each team is trying to score on the opposing net while defending their own net
- Players on each team determine how they try to score a goal or how they try to defend a goal
- Both players can go in attack mode, 1 player can stay back an defend or both players can attempt to defend while controlling their puck
- The entire ice surface is open for the players in the game and they can switch between attacking and defending whenever they wish
- The puck can be cleared anywhere on the ice surface
- If the goalies makes a save, they can send the puck wherever they want, which can be a lot of fun for them as the players have to chase it
- As soon as one team scores, the play is over, that team gets a point and the next 2 players in line start on the whistle
- Keep score!
- Communication - teammates needs to have a plan as soon as the whistle blows and continue to communicate throughout the game
- Keep Your Head Up - awareness is crucial in this game and will dictate your decision making on whether to attack or defend depending on the surroundings
- Active stick - when defending you need to have an active stick, even if you are on the attack and the opposing team is in your vicinity you can defend while attacking