One Timer to Winger Overload Face Off
Already a Member? Log into your account
This face-off also works well on a last minute 6v5 situation. Now F4 becomes the weak-side F (RW)receiving the pass for the one-timer and the board-side F (LW) helps win the draw to the D-man.
IF the face off is won to the point Right wing locks up momentarily and left defenseman hits him with a one timer.
Membership gives you access to:
- Over 550 Animated Drills & Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Use Drill Lists to Organize Content
- Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans, Drills, and Systems
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques