In this offensive zone face off, the center can either try and get the puck to the net off of the draw, or they can try to get it to RW who is coming in right behind them. The Left Defense and the Left Wing switch places for the drop of the puck. When the puck is dropped LD retreats back to their position on the blue line and LW goes hard to the net expecting the puck to get to the net from either the Center or Right Wing.
Already a Member? Log into your account
The centre is never alone on the face off. You must act quick to either assis or back away and find a player to mark or be open for a pass.
Right wing comes across left defense man lines up and locks out...still three options for the right or left wing depending on the side.
Membership gives you access to:
- Over 550 Animated Drills & Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Use Drill Lists to Organize Content
- Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans, Drills, and Systems
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques