This option also begins with puck possession along the wall. The puck carrier will protect the puck as they bring it up the wall.
- puck carrier plays the puck down the wall to the corner
- player in front of the net goes to the corner to support
- player retrieves puck and carries up the wall
- puck carrier escapes or tight control turn back towards towards the corner
- player from in front of the net goes to the opposite side of the net below the goal line to support puck carrier
- this player receives a pass from the puck carrier and looks to make a pass to the player in the high slot right away