Here is another option for cycling the puck in the offensive zone. This option also begins once the players get possession in the offensive zone.
- player with puck possession plays it to the corner
- player in front of the net goes to corner for support
- now the player that played the puck to the corner can go back down the wall for a switch with the puck carrier
- the player that leaves the puck can now look for a pass back from the puck carrier
- the player that started in the high slot will go in front of the net