1-2-2 Centers Low
Already a Member? Log into your account
This is basically what our team has been doing the entir season. The only thing we are chnging is with the centers. The idea is that our opponent will try and use the middle of the ice as their only outlet and defense will be there to take advantage of the turnovers in the high slot.
Centers MUST attack from the inside out and force the puck carrier to the corner.
The WINGERS only job is to man up with the opponents wingers to take away the oppenents D pass up the boards. The DEFENCE looks to create a turnover in the high slot area.
Membership gives you access to:
- Over 550 Animated Drills & Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Use Drill Lists to Organize Content
- Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans, Drills, and Systems
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques