This hockey drill was submitted by one of our members and is definitely worth posting. It is a great continuous breakout drill.
- "Ghost man" passers start the drill by shooting then picking up a puck behind the net to initiate the breakout.
- Low forward simulates winger and swings in to pick up board-side breakout pass.
- High forward swings through and acts as the centerman providing middle support.
- Winger one-touches to center, who attacks and shoots, then initiates breakout in far zone.
- Winger moves to middle line
NOTE: winger can swing from top down, or from bottom up, depending on your team's breakout set up.