This is a 3 on 3 cross ice game where players can take advantage of a "Gretzky" behind the opponents net. The "Gretzky" has to stay behind the goal line and makes passes to players on their team from behind the net.
- On a change of possession players have to make 1 pass to their "Gretzky" before attempting to score.
- Player can go below the goal line to challenge the other team's "Gretzky" and attempt to steal the puck.
- Players can go below the goal line to support their own "Gretzky".
- There is no limit to how many times players can use their "Gretzky".
- On the whistle players leave the puck and skate hard out of the zone and new players enter the game.
- Let each shift run about 30 - 40 seconds to keep the game fast paced and high intensity.