At the first cone players make a single shift move around the cone. Then they transition backwards while handling the puck until they are at the top of the triangle, then they transition to forwards again and skate towards the next set of 3 cones.
3 Cone Skills Series #3
Already a Member? Log into your account
firstname.lastname@example.org on 1/25/2017
Good Puck handling drill.
Your membership gives you access to:
- Over 350 Animated Drills
- Over 30 Animated Systems
- Denis Savard Coaching Videos
- Save Drills & Create Your Own Practices
- Share Practice Plans with Your Team
- Mobile and Tablet Friendly
- Print PDF's of Drills, Systems, and Practices
- Expert Coaching Advice
- Pre-Planned Practices by Age Level
- Motivational Techniques